Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Thursday, June 14, 2007

SURPRISE - never ending

today we moved DD (Ines) furniture and washingmaschine into her first own flat with the help of Angelika's husband and son - like I said before: FRiENDSHiP !!


AND she surprised me again with a cute selfmade strawberrybaer. The German translation is: "Erdbär" (strawberry=Erdbeere)

Two years ago we both made a bear together, mine traveled with DH to Afghanistan. Now she did a red bear with tiny embroidered knots and a green hat for me - it is a darling !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

cute bear.....very lucky......

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

wow Brigitte! What a cute Bear~This is my first voust to your blog and I love the quilts and your friends:) and the Kaffe fasset quilt! O and the thread cabinet!!
(your dh has great taste!

Jeanne said...

Love the bear, cross stitch and quilt! I tried to reply to your comment on my blog, but you don't have your email enabled.

Hi Brigitte,
Those gals are girls at heart when it comes to having fun! We have many
talented people in my guild which numbers over 250 now. Good to hear from you.