Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Thursday, October 14, 2010

UFOs - never ending story

Today Pat Sloan started the 12 Days of UFO Busting Tips!
Start to count them - YES, that's scary - hmmm?
Now Pat mentioned to organize them by the status
from almost done to barely started.
Go visit her blog and follow her tips - very clever
Some of you might remember I started to finished UFOs

When I showed my DJ project on Monday 2 of them are UFOs, just topps
One needs the triangle border, which is pieced already
the Halloween Round Robin is ready to get sandwiched
Today I found another DJ UFO: the beginning of my Siggy quilt
I started in the center with 2 plain/black centered D-13 blocks, in memory of 2 quilters who influenced my life and are not here anymore. Helga und Charlotte had to be part of this memory quilt. Next round are Siggies from special people, like Brenda herself.

Tomorrow I'll make pictures, I promised to post them

hugs


BTW:
I am very glad positive thoughts helped a dear friend on the other side of the big pond during her surgery

No comments: