Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Friday, August 12, 2011

do you remember Sesamstrasse?

Today Karin, the shopowner of my beloved LQS is celebrating her birthday. The next 4 weeks I have to survive, because the shop is closed: vacation! buhuhuhuhu
Tonya Ricucci and Elizabeth Hartman are doing GREAT letters and words, both on their own way. I did letters in the past and was shure I'll come back to them again and again. In fact I do have at least two projects concret in the planing status :)

Karin and I are nearly the same age and I remembered the scene from Sesamstrasse, when Ernie (or Bert?) opened his trenchcoat and asked very mysterious " do you want to buy an A?" - or B, C, D .....
loved this - hope she has the same memories ....


So I made Karin a " K "

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh wow, that's an incredible K!!!!!