Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Christmas market in Ulm

Yesterday Heidi and I had a wonderful time together. We made a trip to Ulm and visited the christmas market, right beside the Ulmer Münster
We walked into several shops and bought little things here and there. One of the best stops was at Heike Redlinghaus's yarnshop. A tiny, but exquisite shop, wonderful luxury yarns, books and samples. I couldn't help myself, I "had" to buy a wonderful mother of perl button, about 2,25" diameter - a beauty

And Heide bought some new knitting needles I had never seen or heard about before:
KnitPro cubics!! yes needles aren't round anymore, they are cubic. She even bought some for me!
Can't wait to give them a try


At least we had a delicious cake and a cappucino with a fantastic view to the christmas market - couldn't be better


No comments: