Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The day after

Yesterday we had a very quiet, pieceful afternoon and evening -
with a lot of candles, even on the tree
Many thanks at first to my SSCS Partner from Australia


Unfortunatly I don't know to whom I may sent my thanks, because there was no name on and in the package, just a mysterious card

I got a Xmas tablerunner with handembroidered wreath, a Austalian magazine and notecards
THANK YOU dear SSCS Partner - please contact me

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

your SSCS is Annie Australia.......and she has sent beautiful gifts.........thanks for being part of the swap

Chookyblue...... said...

What beautiful presents your received from Annie..........

Annie said...

Dear Bridgett
I am your secret santa from Australia. I took it very literally didn't I! I didn't realise I didn't tell you who I was. I hope you liked the runner
Annie