Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Friday, September 29, 2006

enouncement

Just a quick note, to let you know: I'm still alive ;-)
This week has been very busy with several office duties, my husbands last week here in Düsseldorf took attention. Last but not least I spend one day at Regine's home, together with Sabine and Iris and we "fighted" with very tiny beads. It was my first try to crochet a little ball, I do have experience with crochet (in the round and flat) but to start with only 5 beads and to double them in the second row with "nothing" in your hand is really hard -
BUT at the end I did it with sucsess.
Today I leave for the weekend to spend a funny time with about 35 women, all bead influenced.
Tuesday is the day, my husband travel to Poland to start his new job there.
So Monday will be busy with getting packed.
please be patient, you will see pictures at least on Tuesday with fantastic beadjewelery, I'm shure.

No comments: