Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday duties and fun

do you really want to see the damage on the wooden floor in my kitchen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we (Sabine, 7 other beading ladies and I) are hoping to get a big box from Firemountains with DELICAs!!!!!!!
This are tiny seed beads, very precise done - ideal for techniques like Brickstitch, Peyote, Herringbone. They are produced in fantastic colours and several shapes: see here Delica
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the evening I’ll see the Queen Musical in Cologne with my friend Sabine (instead of my DH, who is in Poland right now)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet P posted this LINK and played the game also, here is my result:



You Are 20% Left Brained, 80% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Sweet P said...

It seems a lot of us who have done the left brain/right brain are right brain people. I wonder if we are left handed too? I've heard it said that only left handed people are in their right state of mine.

Clare said...

Brigette - can you please email me privately.

I can't email you through my blog as you left an "anonymous" comment.

Many thanks.

Clare

Shelina said...

So far, everybody I've seen are right brained, but then most of the people who have taken the test are quilters and other crafters.