Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Hexagon Swap - part III

Yesterday I was lucky to have a very good free motion quilting class at my LQS. More of that later.
When I came home -late- I found the envelope with the 4 swapped Hexagons I got from Barbara, Birgit, Claudia and Jutta.
I love the blocks!!!! each is different - all together they are spectacular IMHO





What do you think?

THANK you so much ladies! I am very lucky with your designs!!!

5 comments:

Luenetraum said...

alle schööön

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Ein Block ist schöner als der andere ! Klasse !

GittaS said...

Die werden so schöööööön!!!
LG
Gitta

Cyn ;-) said...

INCREDIBLE blocks! Can't wait to see all of them together. The piecing is perfect! Lucky you...

Jeanne said...

These are so cute! I'm guessing each participant chose their colors?